Tuesday, August 5, 2008

We Don't Use Profanities Anymore

Me and a couple of friends have come up with a new way of speaking profanities.It's less profane but utterly insulting if you happen to have the same name as the subject of our new found obscenities.For anyone named "Chuck" please do not take offense.This is not about you.Please do not make the mistake of believing that the world revolves around you.We are not trying to insult you or your name.We just like the way it sounds.

  • Chuck you!
  • Mother-Chuck-er!
  • What the Chuck???
  • Chuck-sucker!
  • Suck my Chuck!
  • OMG! That's a huge Chuck!
  • Son of a Chuck!
  • Chuck It!
  • Nigga Chuck
  • M.I.L.C. --- Mom, I'd Love to Chuck!
  • Chuck fear, drink beer!
  • 10-inch Chuck
  • Pu-Chucks!
  • Punye-Chuck!
  • Chuck-ina mo!
  • Chook-Chuck-Chenez!
  • Chuckaroo!
  • Chuck-ka!
  • A.D.I.D.A.C. --- All Day I Dream About Chuckin'!
  • Chuckin' Bitches!
That's all for now.If anyone has anything to add just send it to me.Adios, Mother Chuckers!