Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Boy Vs Girl

Grrrr.

I'm so fucking pissed at her right now.The nerve.She has a job and I don't have one, she calls me a hopeless loser.Now I am trying to keep my job, which I got because of her nagging, I am selfish.She loses her job and I still have mine, now I'm the asshole trying to humiliate her.I mean, jeez, will you ever stop whining?In the first place, it's not my fault you work for a bunch of egomaniacal corporate assholes who don't give a flying fuck whether you end up on the streets losing your job, all in the name of cutting down on expenses.Don't resent me just because I'm the one who has a job now.Don't resent the one you humiliated into getting work in the first place.You are so damn hypocritical.Everything you do flows with hypocrisy, contempt and malice.

Imagine this.She does something in a given situation and when I argue she insists she is right.Okay.She's right.Now my turn.Same scenario.Different result.This time I do what she did, now I am wrong.And what's worse, I get to be the bad guy.What the fuck???

I've never claimed that I understood women and their confusing state of minds.But for crying out loud, there is sucha thing as fair and just.

Okay, I maybe the asshole who likes his job.But she has a PhD in Bitch-onomy and she practices it on just about everything that for an iota doesn't agree with her.

Let me just say that karma exists.What goes around comes around.You wronged me before.Now it's my turn.And I'm not doing anything at that.Karma's a bitch, even worse than you.It bites down on all the hypocrites and gives them a lethal dose of their own medicine.I won't say I told you so.But don't you dare say that your time will come.It has come and gone.It's my time now.Don't resent me if for now I have karma on my side to do all the dirty work.

No comments: