Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Chuck You, MOther-Chuker!!!

It's been awhile since my very first post on this blog.Hmmmm....

I have been a bit busy and time to post something, even short ones, have been hard to come by.

Well, this post is about something I found really amusing on the web.Well, actually my friend told me about the site.It is really funny.If you have been watching Conan O' Brien's Late Night Show regularly, you may have noticed that occasionally, Conan pulls on the Walker Texas Ranger lever, which automatically shows a clip of downright silly scenes from the Walker Texas Ranger TV series, starring Chuck Norris.Apparently, the idea of making fun of Chuck Norris has become a world wide (web) phenomenon.

The site, www.chucknorrisfacts.com has numerous lists of facts about Chuck Norris, which attribute certain powers and abilities of the godly and humorous kind.

I could post some of those facts in here.But I won't.Just check out the site for yourself.

No comments: