Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I Need New Music

I need a play list change.I have been playing the same songs on my mp3 player for the last few months.It's not that I can't find time to get new songs.It's just that nothing out there really gets my attention.Or maybe I'm getting too old for the crap I used to listen to.I don't like anything TOO popular.Just a little indie rock there, a little dance rock there, some sexy metal shit over here, and I'm set.Please take notice that this is a cry for help, for an update on some new music.The last new thing I had, and it's not exactly new, was Taken By Cars.So if anybody out there could suggest some artists worth listening to....Frankly, I'm tired of listening to Taken By Cars, Hit The Lights and Pantera over and over again.Not that I don't like what I'm listening to, it's just that the repetiotion makes the things you love dreary,monotonous, and tiring.

No comments: